Monday, May 18, 2009

Let a spiritual life revolution happen on Us

Yes!!! Yeah!!!
I'm back!!

today is my 1st day work after a long long journey
tired~tired~tired~ Man!!!
My mind is stuck...really....

When I wake frm sleep on the early morning
I started question myself, is it real, GoD?
Am I really need to back to work again? hahaha...
God, please show me I still in Surabaya, haha..
(Say truly, I really hope so)

The Surabaya journey is not about shopping, relax, enjoying
If U ask me, I can tell U
tis journey is all about revolution....

Revolution??
Is it mean tat, we make revolution in Indonesia? No!
The revolution is yet to happen
BUT is soon to saw it happen

Saw ---> "our people to have a spiritual life revolution"

1 Corinthians 2:9
what God has prepared for those who love him
No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived

YES!! we get a confirmation from U Lord
Now is the time to rise up & become a team of strong army
Not only our eyes, our view have to been open
our heart have to broken for Malaysia
Our spiritual army deep inside our soul need to be stretch

When we saw thousand of people outside yet to received Christ
We know tat is no time for us
to rest
to relax
to so so....
to take it easy

Mawar Sharon crusade title "ARMY OF GOD"
is definitely same wit the bible verse
"Nehemiah"
we received from Holy Spirit before
Nehemiah is teaching us to be strong army
Same wit the crusade title too!

We so thankful to GOD
for all the confirmation word through his servant to CYC
God is preparing our mind, our heart

to dream a BIG DREAM for Him

CYC, are U ready??

I so treasure wat U hav given to us Lord
we hav nothing
all we hav now is belong to U
Without yur presence
we will work till crazy but nothing will happen

Pls Lord, keep burn Us, break us

So tat we can stretch out our capacity
& throw away all false mind set

Let a spiritual life revolution happen on Us
So tat we can see Army of God been rise up!
I giv my prayer & my praise to U
wit all my heart
Amen!

No comments: